Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Rose Of Cimarron
Banjo – Herb PedersenBass [Six Strings] – Brian AhernWritten-By – Rusty Young
|A2||Spanish Is A Loving Tongue
Arranged By – Brian AhernGuitar [Gut-string] – Frank ReckardHarmonica – Mickey RaphaelMandolin – Albert Lee
|A3||If I Needed You
Co-producer – Brian Ahern, Don Williams , Garth FundisElectric Bass – Joe AllenFiddle, Mandolin – Wayne GoodwinHarmonica – Mickey RaphaelViola – Buddy SpicherWritten-By – Townes Van Zandt
|A4||Another Lonesome Morning
Banjo – Ricky SkaggsStrings – Glen D. Hardin*Written-By – Clinton Codack, Wendy Special
|A5||The Last Cheater's Waltz
Bass [Ernie Ball] – Brian AhernElectric Bass – Emory Gordy*Fiddle [Fiddles] – Ricky SkaggsMandolin – Albert LeeWritten-By – Sonny Throckmorton
|B1||Born To Run
Acoustic Guitar [Hawaiian] – Steve FishellPercussion – Brian Ahern, Steve FishellWritten-By – Paul Kennerley
|B2||The Price You Pay
Electric Guitar [Rhythm] – Barry TashianWritten-By – Bruce Springsteen
|B3||Son Of A Rotten Gambler
Mandolin – Wayne GoodwinWritten-By – Chip Taylor
Bass [Ernie Ball] – Brian AhernFiddle [Fiddles] – Wayne GoodwinWritten-By – Pee Wee King, Redd Stewart
Electric Guitar [Rhythm] – Brian AhernFiddle [Fiddles] – Ricky SkaggsWritten-By – Hank Devito, Karen Brooks
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Produced For – Happy Sack Productions
- Recorded At – Enactron Truck
- Recorded At – Magnolia Sound Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Fool's Gold Music
- Published By – Visa Music
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Columbine Music Inc.
- Published By – Peso Music
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Bruce Springsteen
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Back Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Publications, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Babbling Brook Music
- Published By – Drunk Monkey Music
- Acoustic Guitar – Barry "Byrd" Burton (tracks: A3), Barry Tashian (tracks: B1, B3), Brian Ahern (tracks: A1, A5, B5), David Kirby (tracks: A3), Emmylou Harris (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Paul Kennerley (tracks: B4), Rodney Crowell (tracks: A5, B5)
- Art Direction – Tim Ritchie
- Bass – Emory Gordy* (tracks: A1, A2, A4), Mike Bowden (tracks: B1 to B3, B5)
- Design Concept [Album Package Concept] – Vanessa Hendricks
- Drums – John Ware (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3, B5)
- Drums, Congas – Kenny Malone (tracks: A3)
- Electric Guitar – Frank Reckard (tracks: B2, B3), James Burton (tracks: A4)
- Electric Piano – Charles Cochran (tracks: A3), Don Johnson (tracks: B1 to B3), Glen D. Hardin* (tracks: A4), Tony Brown (tracks: A5)
- Engineer – Brian Ahern, Donivan Cowart, Stuart Taylor
- Harmony Vocals – Barry Tashian (tracks: A1, A2), Cheryl White Warren* (tracks: A5, B5), Donivan Cowart (tracks: A1), Emmylou Harris (tracks: A3, A4, B1), Fayssoux Starling (tracks: B4), Herb Pedersen (tracks: B1), Ricky Skaggs (tracks: A5, B5), Sharon White (tracks: A5, B5)
- Lead Guitar – Frank Reckard (tracks: A1, B1, B5)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Hank Devito (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B5), Steve Fishell (tracks: B2, B3)
- Photography By – Olivier Ferrand
- Piano – Glen D. Hardin* (tracks: B4), Tony Brown (tracks: A1, A2, B5)
- Producer, Arranged By – Brian Ahern
- Vocals [Duet] – Don Williams (tracks: B3), Fayssoux Starling (tracks: B2)
NotesColumbia House pressing
Produced & arranged for Happy Sack Productions.
Recorded in the Enactron Truck and at Magnolia Sound Studios, North Hollywood, California.
Warner Bros. Records, Inc., a subsidiary and licensee of Warner Bros, Inc., a Warner Communications Company
© & ℗ 1981 Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Comes with printed inner sleeve with lyrics & credits.
A1 published by Fool's Gold Music (ASCAP)
A2 published by Visa Music (ASCAP)
A3 published by United Artists Music Co., Inc. & Columbine Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
A4 published by Peso Music (BMI)
A5 published by Tree Publishing Company, Inc. (BMI)
B1 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd. (PRS)
B2 published by Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)
B3 published by Blackwood Music, Inc. & Back Road Music, Inc. (BMI)
B4 published by Acuff-Rose Publications, Inc. (BMI)
B5 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., Babbling Brook Music (BMI) Drunk Monkey Music (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): BSK1-3603-1A XG T1 COLUMBIA NY C 10
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): BSK2-3603-1A XG T1 COLUMBIA NY C 7
|BSK 3603||Emmylou Harris||Cimarron (LP, Album, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3603||US||1981|
|WB M5 3603||Emmylou Harris||Cimarron (Cass, Album, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||WB M5 3603||US||1981|
|BSK 3603||Emmylou Harris||Cimarron (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3603||Australia||1981|
|WB 56955||Emmylou Harris||Cimarron (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56955||Italy||Unknown|
|XBS 3603||Emmylou Harris||Cimarron (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||XBS 3603||Canada||1981|