|A1||The Cutty Wren|
|A2||The Diggers' Song|
|A4||The Triumph Of General Ludd|
|A6||Song On The Times|
|B1||Smashing Of The Van|
|B2||World Turned Upside Down|
|B4||Idris Strike Song|
|B5||Hanging On The Old Barbed Wire|
|B6||The Cutty Wren|
- Recorded At – Woodlands Studio
- Distributed By – Southern Studios
- Pressed By – MPO
- Mastered At – Utopia Studios
- Arranged By, Vocals [Sung By] – Chumbawamba
- Engineer – Neil Ferguson
- Mastered By – MS*
- Performer – Boff*, Cobie*, Danbert Nobacon, Harry*, Lou*, Mavis Dillon, Simon Commonknowledge
NotesThe whole album is "a cappella" and the words are sung, with a couple of exceptions, how the band found them written.
Recorded April 1988 Woodlands Studio
Distributed by Southern Studios.
Made in France.
Chumbawamba on this recording are:
Harry, Simon Commonknowledge, Lou, Boff, Mavis Dillon, Cobie, Danbert Nobacon
Alice Nutter was otherwise engaged
Dunst was reading football fanzines
Die-cut cover reveals a part of the inner sleeve (an old gravure appears on each side).
Suggested retail price on front sleeve: "Pay no more than £4"
PROP 3 (cover and runout etchings)
Prop Three (both record labels)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A "U" (drawn as a harp) topia): MPO PROP 3. A² Utopia MS.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B "U" (drawn as a harp) topia): MPO PROP 3. B² Utopia MS.
|PROP 3, Prop Three||Chumbawamba||English Rebel Songs 1381-1914 (10", Album)||Agit Prop, Agit Prop||PROP 3, Prop Three||UK||1988|
|TPLP 64||Chumbawamba||English Rebel Songs 1381-1914 (10", Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP 64||UK||1995|
|Tplp64CD||Chumbawamba||English Rebel Songs 1381-1914 (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||Tplp64CD||UK||1994|
|840 906 2||Chumbawamba||English Rebel Songs 1381-1914 (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||840 906 2||Europe||1994|
|MUTTCD004||Chumbawamba||English Rebel Songs 1381-1984 (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Mutt Records||MUTTCD004||Russia||2003|