Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass Guitar – David Pegg*Lead Guitar – Martin BarreVocals, Guitar, Drum Programming, Percussion – Ian Anderson
|A2||Farm On The Freeway
Bass Guitar – David Pegg*Drums – Doane PerryLead Guitar – Martin BarreVocals, Flute, Keyboards – Ian Anderson
Bass Guitar – David Pegg*Drums – Gerry ConwayLead Guitar – Martin BarreVocals, Flute, Guitar – Ian Anderson
|A4||Said She Was A Dancer
Drums – Gerry ConwayElectric Bass, Acoustic Bass – David Pegg*Lead Guitar – Martin BarreVocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Ian Anderson
Bass – David Pegg*Drums – Gerry ConwayElectric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Martin BarreViolin – Ric SandersVocals, Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards – Ian Anderson
Bass – David Pegg*Drums – Doane PerryLead Guitar – Martin BarreVocals, Flute, Keyboards, Guitar – Ian Anderson
Bass – David Pegg*Lead Guitar – Martin BarreVocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Ian Anderson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Published By – Salamander & Son Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Remixed At – Farmyard Studios
- Recorded At – Black Barn Studios
- Produced At – Black Barn Studios
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Manufactured By – Sonopress
- Art Direction – John Pasche
- Engineer – David Pegg*, Ian Anderson, Martin Barre, Robin Black, Tim Matyear
- Producer, Composed By – Ian Anderson
- Remix, Engineer – Stephen Taylor* (tracks: A1)
- Typography [Calligraphy And Heraldry] – Andrew Jamieson
NotesComes in a canvas-textured sleeve. Including a printed inner sleeve containing lyrics.
Recorded just around the corner from the kitchen, in the room behind the door which used to be painted white, but isn't any more.
Re-mix engineering at The Farmyard Studios.
Pre-production and some drum tracks recorded at Black Barn Studio.
℗ 1987 Chrysalis Records Ltd.
Printed in Germany by TOPAC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 007192 085613
- Barcode (String): 4007192085613
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): DM 208561 A - 1/8 - 87 (hand etched): Ⅱ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped): DM 208561 B - 1/8 - 87 (hand etched): Ⅲ
- Label Code (Side B hand etched): LC 1626
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA BIEM
- Other (Distribution Code): D: 630
|CDL 1590||Jethro Tull||Crest Of A Knave (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CDL 1590||UK||1987|
|F2-21590||Jethro Tull||Crest Of A Knave (CD, Album, RE)||Chrysalis||F2-21590||US||1989|
|ZCDL 1590||Jethro Tull||Crest Of A Knave (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||ZCDL 1590||Spain||1987|
|F2 21590||Jethro Tull||Crest Of A Knave (CD, Album, RP)||Chrysalis||F2 21590||US||Unknown|
|CH-42.009||Jethro Tull||Crest Of A Knave (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CH-42.009||Venezuela||1988|