- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Confidence d Ornella
- Copyright (c) – Les Editions Confidentielles
- Mastered At – Foon
- Cover – T.N.J.*, Barbery*
- Performer [Played By], Producer – The Neon Judgement
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Dirk Da Davo, TB Frank
NotesTestpressing with handwritten white labels sent as promo with xeroxed copy of the sleeve artwork glued to the front of a black die-cut sleeve. Promo info glued to the back and reads like this:
"After their highly acclaimed mini LP 'Mbih' and their succcessfull single Tomorrow in the Papers, THE NEON JUDGEMENT are back with a new single called 'Voodoo Nipplefield'
The single will be released on 12" format only and will be followed by their new LP released on the 10th of May.
The band will be playing a few dates in May-June and are preparing an extensive European Tour for September;
We are still seeking distribution and promotion in certain territories including yours.
PLAY IT AGAIN, SAM!"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SABAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BIAS 26 - A1 TO PRINCES WITH LOVE FOON MASTERING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BIAS 26 - B1 FOON MASTERING
|BIAS 26, Bias26||The Neon Judgement||Voodoo Nipplefield (12")||Play It Again Sam Records, Play It Again Sam Records||BIAS 26, Bias26||Belgium||1986|