- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Recorded At – Koseinenkin Kaikan
- Composed By – Herbie Hancock
- Design [Album] – Shuichi Yoshida, Teruhisa Tajima
- Directed By [Production Director] – K'Ichi Nakamura*
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Arp Pro Soloist, Arp Odyssey, Arp 3604, Arp 2600, Arp Pe-iv String Ensemble] – Herbie Hancock (tracks: B1, B2)
- Engineer – Tomoo Suzuki
- Liner Notes – Shoichi Yui
- Photography By [Cover] – Shigeo Anzai
- Piano – Herbie Hancock (tracks: A1, A2)
- Producer – David Rubinson
NotesRecorded live July 29, 1974 at Koseinenkin Hall, Tokyo, Japan.
Released with a double sided paper insert with liner notes in english by Shoichi Yui, secretary to Hot Club of Japan founded in 1947 on one side and Japanese commentary and keyboard setup diagram on the reverse side.
Including a poster showing a photograph of Herbie Hancock at the concert, as taken by Shigeo Anzai.
On sleeve rear: ℗ 1974 CBS/Sony Inc./Manufactured by CBS/Sony Inc. (Tokyo Japan)/ CBS [logo] ® Columbia Broadcasting System Inc./ Sony ® Sony Corp./ © PL•SQ