|Serenade In B-Flat Major, K.361 (370a) For Twelve Winds And Double Bass|
|A1||Largo - Molto Allegro||9:17|
|A2||Menuetto - Trio 1 - Trio 2||9:11|
|B1||Menuetto - Trio 1 - Trio 2||5:09|
|B3||Tema Con Variazioni||9:21|
|B4||Finale: Molto Allegro||3:22|
- Recorded At – Massey Hall
- Co-producer – Margaret Barstow
- Composed By – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Conductor – Winston Webber
- Cover, Photography – Harry Sargous
- Engineer, Co-producer – Dave Burnham
- Executive Producer – Christopher Weait
- Performer – Toronto Chamber Winds
- Photography – Allen Dixon
- Sleeve Notes – Daniel N. Leeson
NotesRecorded Friday April 24, 1981.
(P) 1981 Christoper Weait
This is the premiere recording by the Toronto Chamber Winds.
This is the first recording of this work by any Canadian ensemble.
Recorded under the guidance of Daniel N. Leeson, one of the editors of the Serenade for the Barenreiter publication of the Neue Mozart Ausgabe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, sides A & B): WRC1-1880