|B1a||Highland Cradle Song|
|B1d||The Kilt Is My Delight|
- Copyright (c) – Radio Corporation Of America
- Printed By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Composed By – Traditional
- Leader – Pipe-Major John McNicol*, Drum Major Roy Dear*, Bandmaster W/O John Baker, L.R.A.M*
- Liner Notes – Richard Joseph
NotesRelease date of 09/1962 taken from print code on rear of sleeve 'McN9.62Ⓡ' Tax code 'Z/T' on label corresponds with this date. Code 'OT' in the runout indicates that the vinyl may have been pressed slightly earlier than 1962.
Recording first published 1958.
"New Orthophonic" High Fidelity
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): J2PH-0206
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): J2PH-0207
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A): J2PH-0206-D-1A GH OT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B): J2PH-0207-D-1A HH OT
- Other (Tax code on labels): Z/T
|RCX-137||The Regimental Band And Pipes And Drums Of The Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment)*||Scottish Splendour (7", EP)||RCA||RCX-137||UK||1958|