|A1||La Bamba '87 (Long Version)||5:14|
|A2||La Bamba '87 (Una Vez Mas)||3:20|
|B1||La Bamba '87 (Latino Power Mix)||4:29|
|B2||La Bamba '87 (Hi Tone Rock-Box Mix)||4:39|
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Lon Norman
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – Marlene Bergman
- Drums – Tom Keane
- Engineer – Woody Woodruff*, Wynn Davis*
- Engineer [Remix Engineer] – Taavi Mõte* (tracks: A1, B1, B2)
- Executive Producer – Paul Politi
- Featuring – Gazpacho
- Other [Coordination] – Nanette Leone
- Other [Latin Mix Consultant] – Steve Pina
- Producer – Bob Keane, Taavi Mõte* (tracks: A1, B1, B2)
- Remix [Club Mixer] – Bob Keane, Taavi Mõte* (tracks: A1, B1, B2)
- Synthesizer – Tom Keane
- Written-By – Ritchie Valens
NotesArtist is credited on sleeve face as The Immortal Ritchie Valens.
Artist is credited on sleeve spine as Ritchie Valens.
Artist is credited on center labels as Ritchie Valens Featuring "Gazpacho".
Category is on spine as DF-1287.
Category is on center labels as DF 1287.
Track A2 mix title is spelled "Una Ves Mas" on the sleeve and "Una Vez Mas" on the center label.
℗ 1987 Del-Fi Records
© 1987 Del-Fi Records
Distributed by Original Sound Sales Corp. Hollywood, CA. 90046
Special Thanks to Art Laboe, Original Sound Records
For Dini & Chanelle's House
|msm 10043||Ritchie Valens||La Bamba '87 (12", Single)||sono music||msm 10043||Venezuela||1987|
|T 1795 (SG)||Ritchie Valens||La Bamba '87 (7", Single, Promo)||Del-Fi Records||T 1795 (SG)||Spain||1987|
|MSM 10.043||Ritchie Valens||La Bamba '87 (12")||Sono Music||MSM 10.043||Spain||1987|
|6.14951||Ritchie Valens||La Bamba (7", Mono)||Ultraphone||6.14951||Germany||1987|
|609 423||Ritchie Valens||La Bamba L’original (12", Maxi)||Ariola||609 423||France||1987|