Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Heartbreaker (Part I, Part II)||7:30|
|A2||I Can Make You Dance||9:01|
|A3||Play Some Blues||5:45|
|B1||Spend My Whole Life
Written-By – Billy Beck
|B2||We Need The Buck||5:43|
|B4||Doo Wa Ditty - Live
Voice [Introduction] – Mo Ostin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Troutman Sound Labs
- Mastered At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Art Direction – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – Bobby Glover, Jannetta Boyce, Mallia Franklin, Ray Davis, Shelley Smith
- Backing Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Engineer, Engineer [Mixdown, Editing] – Sherman Fleetwood
- Backing Vocals, Horns – Eddie Barber, Larry Hatcher
- Backing Vocals, Keyboards – Greg Jackson
- Co-producer, Backing Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Edited By, Mixed By – Zapp Troutman
- Co-producer, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Arranged By [Strings] – Billy Beck
- Congas, Percussion, Written-By, Arranged By – Larry Troutman
- Design – Laura LiPuma
- Drums, Timpani, Engineer, Edited By, Mixed By, Engineer [Mixdown, Editing] – Lester Troutman
- Engineer, Edited By, Engineer [Mixdown, Editing] – Chris Shepherd
- Horns – Jerome Derrickson, Michael Jennings, Michael Warren
- Horns, Soloist [Horns] – Carl Cowen
- Illustration – Dan Chapman
- Mastered By – Phil Brown
- Photography By – John Sherrer
- Producer, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Arranged By [Strings], Edited By, Mixed By, Written-By, Arranged By – Roger Troutman
NotesRecorded at Troutman Sound Labs (I and II), Dayton, Ohio.
Mastered at Warner Bros. Recording Studios, North Hollywood, California.
Tracklisting on back sleeve reverses A2, A3.
℗ + © 1983 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
It's nearly the same release as Zapp III but STEMRA is missing on the labels of both sides.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Other (Distribution Code Germany): U
- Other (Distribution Code France): WE 361
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): R/S Alsdorf 923875-1 A GB
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): R/S Alsdorf 923875-1 B
|1-23875, 9 23875-1||Zapp||Zapp III (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||1-23875, 9 23875-1||US||1983|
|W1-23875||Zapp||Zapp III (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||W1-23875||US||1983|
|92-38754||Zapp||Zapp III (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||92-38754||Canada||1983|
|WPCR-28675||Zapp||Zapp III (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-28675||Japan||2015|
|P-11359||Zapp||Zapp III (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||P-11359||Japan||1983|