Tracklist Hide Credits
Remix – Felix Chamberlain, Ted Templeman
- Copyright (c) – Rough Trade Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rough Trade Records
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △6735
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Producer – Bernie Clarke, John Brand
- Written-By – Roddy Frame
NotesUS 4-track 12". Some copies have a gold promo stamp.
OBLIVIOUS (Remix) 2:54
Producer Ted Templeman's March, 1984 remix of the Aztec Camera single.
ORCHID GIRL 2:33
The "B" side of the "Oblivious" single as it was released in England in February of 1983. "Oblivious" b/w "Orchid Girl" was the second single from the High Land, Hard Rain LP; both tracks were recorded during the three-week album session in August of 1982.
QUEEN'S TATTOOS 2:11
Aztec Camera recorded their debut LP in ICC Studios, Eastbourne, England. "Piller To Post" was the first U.K. single from the album; it was backed with "Queen's Tattoos," and released in October of 1982.
"Haywire" was recorded during the same album sessions, with producers John Brand and Bernie Clarke, and was included as a bonus track on the English 12-inch pressing of "Oblivious."
The "[a]" in the matrices refers to the stamp of Allied Record Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 0 20219-A SH2 [a] B-19350-SH2 SLM △6735 1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 0-20219-B-SH1 [a] B-14351-SH1 SLM △6735-X 1-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|RT 122, RT122||Aztec Camera||Oblivious (7", Single)||Rough Trade, Rough Trade||RT 122, RT122||UK||1983|
|92 02190||Aztec Camera||Oblivious (12", Maxi)||Sire||92 02190||Canada||1983|
|MV-09.1.013||Aztec Camera||Oblivious (7")||MVM Records||MV-09.1.013||Portugal||1983|
|AZTEC 1||Aztec Camera||Oblivious (7")||Rough Trade||AZTEC 1||Ireland||1983|
|none||Aztec Camera||Oblivious (Cass, Maxi, W/Lbl)||Warner Bros. Records||none||US||1983|