Tracklist Hide Credits
|A6||Me & Jill / Hendrix Cosby||1:44|
|A7||Burnin' Up (Orig. Demo)
Written-By – Madonna
|B2||Children Of Satan / Third Fig||3:05|
|B3||Two Cool Rock Chicks Listening To Neu
Guitar – J MascisVoice [Red Hed] – Suzanne Sasic
|B4||Addicted To Love
Written-By – Robert Palmer
|B6||March Of The Ciccone Robots||1:54|
|B7||Making The Nature Scene||3:10|
|B8||Tuff Titty Rap||0:39|
|B9||Into The Groovey
Engineer – Martin BisiWritten-By – Madonna, Bray*
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – BC Studio
- Recorded At – Wharton's Palace of Confusion
- Mixed At – Wharton's Palace of Confusion
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blast First
- Copyright (c) – Blast First
- Engineer – Wharton Tiers (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B8)
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Producer, Directed By – Ciccone Youth
- Written-By – Ciccone Youth (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B3, B5 to B8)
NotesWhite label promotional copy in generic Blast First! sleeve with photocopy of general release inner sleeve pasted to it.
Recorded and mixed November 1987 - January 1988 at Wharton's Palace of Confusion, NYC.
B9 recorded and mixed at Before Christ, Brooklyn, March 1986.
A7 as done in San Pedro, California, May 1986 (the original demo on 4-track cassette)
DMM Mastering at Masterdisk, NYC.
"Into the Groove" and "Burnin' Up" were originally recorded by Madonna.
"Addicted To Love" originally recorded by Robert Palmer.
Blast First in association with Mute Records Limited.
P + C 1988 Blast First
Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 016027 309281
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Hand-Etched): BFFP-28-RE-A MASTERDISK DMM R
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Hand-Etched): BFFP-28-RE-B MASTERDISK DMM H
|7 75402-1||Ciccone Youth||The Whitey Album (LP, Album)||Enigma Records , Blast First||7 75402-1||US||1989|
|GA-289||Ciccone Youth||The Whitey Album (LP, Album)||Gasa, Blast First||GA-289||Spain||1989|
|B0006132-02||Ciccone Youth||The Whitey Album (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Geffen Records||B0006132-02||US||2006|
|DIDI 130||Ciccone Youth||The Whitey Album (LP, Album)||Di Di Music||DIDI 130||Greece||1989|
|BFFP 28C||Ciccone Youth||The Whitey Album (Cass, Album)||Blast First||BFFP 28C||UK||1989|