|A||Hurry Up Harry|
- Published By – Singatune Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Pye Studios
- Printed By – Delga Press Limited
- Bass [Uncredited] – Dave Tregunna
- Drums [Uncredited] – Mark Cain
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Dave Parsons
- Lacquer Cut By – Tone*
- Producer – Jimmy Pursey, Peter Wilson
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Jimmy Pursey
- Written-By – Parsons*, Pursey*
NotesIssued on injection moulded Polydor labels with silver print; printed paper 'flipback' picture sleeve with Delga Press credit on left flap.
Both songs are listed as 'Side A' on both cover & labels; 'Hurry Up Harry' taking precedence on front cover and is listed first on the back with a small .1 appearing above the large A on the label; additionally the matrix in run-out area indicates 'Hurry Up Harry' as side A and 'No Entry' as side B.
The secondary Category appears in parenthesis only on the labels.
℗ 1978 Polydor U.K. Ltd.
© 1978 Polydor U.K. Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, stamped variation 1): POSP 7 A//1 P 1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, etched, variation 1 and 2): WHY NOT? TONE
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side AA, stamped variation 1): POSP 7 B//1 P 1 1 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped variation 2): POSP 7 A//1 P 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout AA stamped variation 2): POSP 7 B//1 P 1 1 1 1
- Other (Label A, above 'A'): .1
|DPQ 6129||Sham 69||Hurry Up Harry (7", Single, Red)||Polydor||DPQ 6129||Japan||1979|
|POSP 7, 2059 065||Sham 69||Hurry Up Harry / No Entry (7", Single, Mad)||Polydor, Polydor||POSP 7, 2059 065||UK||1978|
|DPQ 6129||Sham 69||Hurry Up Harry (7", Single)||Polydor||DPQ 6129||Japan||1979|
|POSP 7||Sham 69||Hurry Up Harry / No Entry (7", Single)||Polydor||POSP 7||Ireland||1978|
|POSP 7||Sham 69||Hurry Up Harry / No Entry (7", Single, Red)||Polydor||POSP 7||UK||1978|