Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You||3:19|
|A3||Some Other Time||4:05|
|A5||Don't Let It Show||4:21|
|B3||Day After Day (The Show Must Go On)||3:43|
Written-By – Andrew Powell
Written-By – Andrew Powell
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Published By – American Woolfsongs, Inc.
- Arranged By [Orchestra & Choir], Conductor – Andrew Powell
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals [Additional] – David Paton
- Cimbalom, Kantele – John Leach
- Contractor [Orchestral] – David Katz
- Design [Cover], Photography – Hipgnosis
- Design [Robot] – George Hardie
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals [Additional] – Stuart Tosh
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals [Additional] – Ian Bairnson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Pat Stapley
- Engineer [Assistant], Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Executive-Producer, Synthesizer [Projectron] – Eric Woolfson
- Illustration – Richard Manning
- Keyboards – Duncan Mackay
- Keyboards, Vocoder, Vocals [Additional] – Eric Woolfson
- Leader [Choirmaster] – Bob Howes
- Producer, Engineer, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer [Projectron], Vocoder, Vocals [Additional] – Alan Parsons
- Steel Guitar – B.J. Cole*
- Vocals – Allan Clarke, Dave Townsend, Jack Harris, Jaki Whitren, Lenny Zakatek, Peter Straker, Steve Harley
- Vocals [Additional] – The English Chorale, Hilary Western, John Perry , Smokey Parsons, Stuart Calver, Tony Rivers
- Written-By – Alan Parsons (tracks: A1 to B3), Eric Woolfson (tracks: A1 to B3)
NotesClub edition, comes in a gatefold sleeve. Stereo, ST 33
Mastering in the U.K.
The album was recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, between December 1976 and March 1977.
All songs © 1976 American Woolfsongs, Inc. (BMI).
Administered by Irving Music Inc.
Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Steve Harley and Duncan Mackay appear by courtesy of E.M.I. Records Ltd., Allen Clarke appears by courtesy of Chigreen Ltd., Peter Straker appears by courtesy of Goose Productions Ltd.
℗ & © 1977 Arista Records.
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Betriebe GmbH.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Side A: 201148 A-1/79S
- Matrix / Runout: Side B: 201148 B-1/79S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etchings): Side A: S 201 148 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etchings): Side B: S 201 148 B
- Rights Society: GEMA
|AL 7002||The Alan Parsons Project||I Robot (LP, Album)||Arista||AL 7002||US||1977|
|2C 068-99168||The Alan Parsons Project||I Robot (LP, Album, Gat)||Arista||2C 068-99168||France||Unknown|
|AL 7002||The Alan Parsons Project||I Robot (LP, Album, RE)||Arista||AL 7002||US||1977|
|SPLP 1102||The Alan Parsons Project||I Robot (LP, Album)||Arista||SPLP 1102||Australasia||1977|
|82876815242||The Alan Parsons Project||I Robot (CD, Album, RM, 30t)||Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Arista, Legacy||82876815242||UK & Europe||2007|