|B2||Hand Of Doom||7:10|
|B4.a||Jack The Stripper||6:15|
|B4.b||Fairies Wear Boots|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Tony Hall Enterprises
- Recorded At – Regent Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Mastered At – JVC Cutting Center
- Published By – Essex Music International Ltd.
- Published By – TRO-Andover Music, Inc.
- Bass Guitar – Terry "Geezer" Butler*
- Design [Album], Photography By – Keef
- Drums – Bill Ward
- Engineer – Brian Humphries, Tony Allom*
- Engineer [Quadriphonic Remix] – Mike Butcher
- Lacquer Cut By – T H*
- Lead Guitar – Tony Iommi
- Mastered By [Uncredited] – Darrell Johnson
- Producer – Rodger Bain
- Supervised By [Quadriphonic Sound] – Spock Wall
- Vocals – Ozzy Osbourne
- Written-By – Ward*, Butler*, Osbourne*, Iommi*
NotesThis version has White QUADRADISC Sticker on front, not the pink PRINTED QUADRADISC Logo.
The WB Shield Logo and 1887 is on front cover and the Spine has the WB 1887 as well.
The back cover does not have the "This Quadradisc enables you to enjoy the only truly discrete quadraphonic sound available from a record. When played through a demodulator, it will produce pure, unsmeared four-channel sound. Quadradiscs are fully compatible with existing stereo equipment." printed on lower back.
The gatefold has WS4 1887 printed in top right corner in pink.
The Inner Sleeves are also Quadradisc Branded, not the paper WB Inner Sleeves.
Produced for Tony Hall Enterprises
Recorded at Regent Sound and Island Studios
All compositions published by Essex Music Int. Ltd.
© 1970 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
On disc labels:
Published by TRO-Essex Music Intl. Inc. - ASCAP
℗ 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Note: "Luke's Wall" and "Jack The Stripper" titles only appear on the disc labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): WS4-1887 | S40683.1A QUAD-1 T H
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): WS4-1887 | S40684.1B QUAD-1 T H
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): (S40,683)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): (S40,684)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|6360 011||Black Sabbath||Paranoid (LP, Album, Gat)||Vertigo||6360 011||UK||1970|
|NEMS NEC 6003 NEMS||Black Sabbath||Paranoid (Cass, Album, RE)||NEMS||NEMS NEC 6003 NEMS||Ireland||Unknown|
|ESM CD 302, GAS 0000302ESM||Black Sabbath||Paranoid (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial)||Essential, Essential||ESM CD 302, GAS 0000302ESM||Russia||Unknown|
|203 147||Black Sabbath||Paranoid (LP, Album, RE)||NEMS, Ariola||203 147||France & Benelux||1980|
|KA 684||Black Sabbath||Paranoid (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Black Sabbath)||KA 684||South Korea||Unknown|