Tracklist Hide Credits
|Symphony No. 1 In F, Op. 10|
|A1||1. Allegretto - Allegro Non Troppo|
|A3||3. Lento / 4. Allegro Molto|
|Symphony No. 3 In E-Flat, Op. 20 "1st Of May"|
|B||Symphony No. 3 In E-Flat, Op. 20 "1st Of May"
Chorus – RSFR Academic Russian Choir*Chorus Master – Alexander Jurlov*Lyrics By – S. Kirsanova*
- Licensed From – ВФГ "Мелодия"
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Composed By – Dmitri Shostakovich
- Conductor – Kiril Kondrashin
- Orchestra – Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra
NotesProduced 1973 by Melodiya / USSR
released 1973 by EMI in their MELODIYA-Series
This is made from two different Melodiya-Records; Symphony No. 1 is from 33CM 03625-26, and Symphony No. 3 is from 33CM 04238-38.
The poet who wrote the lyrics to Sym 3 is called S. Kirsanov, not S. Kirsanova as is stated both on back cover and labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 stamped): 2YRM.1261
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 stamped): 2YRM.1262