Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Roky Ericson*
|A2||Whiter Shade Of Pale
Written-By – Gary Booker*, Keith Reid
|B1||Be My Lover
Written-By – Michael Bruce
Arranged By [Deranged By] – Raoul*, W. B. Carr*Written-By – Trad.*
|B3||Under My Wheels
Written-By – Bob Ezrin, Dennis Dunaway, Michael Bruce
- Manufactured By – Dog Gone Records, Inc.
- Backing Vocals – Eunuch Bastard Choir (tracks: A2), Raoul* (tracks: B1 to B3), Wayne* (tracks: B1 to B3), Billy B.* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Bass – Williams B. Carr (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Cover, Design – Lazlo Shakey
- Drums – Aston Martin, Esq. (tracks: A1, A2), Ida Noe (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Engineer – Dunkan Dicke (tracks: A1, A2), John Deere (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar [Both] – Herculon Velveteen (tracks: A1, A2)
- Lead Guitar – Pooplapoop (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Organ [Hammond] – Jah Beethoven (tracks: A1, A2)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Cami
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Valerie Faris
- Producer – R. Duplott*, W. Carr*
- Rhythm Guitar – Wayne Dresser (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Vocals – Raoul Duplott (tracks: A1, B1 to B3)
- Vocals [Spoken Word] – John Seawright (tracks: A2)
NotesThe catalog number on the labels is DOG-333.
The catalog number on the spine is DOG 333
Williams B. Carr is credited as Billy B. Carr on tracks B1 to B3.
Raoul Duplott is credited as Raoul on tracks B1 to B3.
A1 & A2 Recorded 2-86. Mixed 2-87.
B1 to B3 Recorded 12-21-87. Mixed 3-19-88.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): DOG-333-A THE WORM WORKS OUT [Squiggle]NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): DOG-333-B THE WORM WORKS OUT [Squiggle]NRP