|A1||Finding My Way||5:03|
|A2||Need Some Love||2:16|
|A3||Take A Friend||4:27|
|B1||What You're Doing||4:19|
|B2||In The Mood||3:36|
|B3||Before And After||5:33|
- Published By – Core Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Toronto Sound Studios
- Remixed At – Toronto Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Eastern Sound
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Distributed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Arranged By – Rush
- Composed By – Lifeson* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Lee*
- Crew [Road Crew] – Ian Grandy, Liam Birt
- Design [Album Cover Design] – Paul Weldon
- Drums, Vocals – John Rutsey
- Engineer [Remix] – Terry Brown
- Executive-Producer – Robin McBride, SRO*
- Guitar, Vocals – Alex Lifeson
- Lead Vocals, Bass – Geddy Lee
- Mastered By – Gilbert Kong
- Mastered By [Mastering Consultant] – Jim Shelton
- Photography By – BIC Photography
- Producer – Rush
Notes1981 pressing with New York address on skyscraper labels.
Originally released in 1974 by Moon Records.
"Big City" Mercury labels.
All songs published by Core Music, ASCAP.
Tracks A1, A2, A4, B1, B3 recorded at Toronto Sound Studios.
Tracks A3, B1, B2, B4 recorded at Eastern Sound.
Remixed at Toronto Sound.
© 1974 Phonogram, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by Phonogram, Inc.
Printed In U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Matrix Hand Etched): SRM1-1011-A-K
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Matrix Hand Etched): SRM1-1011-B-Keel
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides Stamped): MASTERDISK
|MN-100||Rush||Rush (LP, Album)||Moon Records||MN-100||Canada||1974|
|SRM-1-1011||Rush||Rush (LP, Album)||Mercury||SRM-1-1011||US||1974|
|6338 524||Rush||Rush (LP, Album)||Mercury||6338 524||Netherlands||Unknown|
|none||Rush||Rush (8xFile, FLAC, Album, RE, 192)||Mercury||none||2015|
|SRM-1-1011||Rush||Rush (LP, Album, RE)||Mercury||SRM-1-1011||US||1983|