Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – D. Henley*, G. Frey*
Written-By – D. Linde*, M. McDaniel*
|A3||Abraham, Martin And John
Written-By – R. Holler*
Written-By – C. Phillippe*, E. Rowell*
|A5||San Francisco Mabel Joy
Written-By – M. Newbury*
|B1||While The Feeling's Good
Written-By – F. Hart*, R. Bowling*
|B2||Long Arm Of The Law
Written By – B.E. Wheeler*Written-By – R. Bowling*
Written-By – B. Peters*
|B4||Green Green Grass Of Home
Written By – Curley Putman*
|B5||The Son Of Hickory Holler's Tramp
Written By – Dallas Frazier
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Of Companies
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Of Companies
- Manufactured By – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty Records
- Copyright (c) – Liberty Records
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Overdubbed At – Eleven Eleven Studio
- Remixed At – Eleven Eleven Studio
- Art Direction – Henry Marquez
- Bass Guitar – Bob Wray
- Design – Michael Hodgson , Timothy Eames
- Drums – James Stroud
- Electric Guitar – Billy Sanford
- Engineer – Billy Sherrill, Harold Lee
- Keyboards – Bobby Ogdin
- Management – Ken Kragen/Kragen & Co.*
- Photography [Front Cover Photograph] – Matthew Rolston
- Producer [Produced By], Remix [Remixed By] – Larry Butler
Back of sleeve:
Top right hand corner, under catalogue #, is a white outlined oblong box with CODE 32 inside.
Bottom left hand corner, 'Manufactured And Distributed By EMI Music Group Of Companies Sydney, Australia And Lower Hutt, New Zealand'
There is a large central vertical oblong box which contains the tracklist and credits. Each track has a 'symbol' attached to it.
Overdub And Re-Mix: Eleven Eleven Sound Studio - Nashville, Tn.
All Tunes Previously Released
Bottom right hand corner, outline of the 'Liberty' logo.
Underneath the central 'box' is a small blanked out white oblong box and underneath this, in very faint white lettering, is '℗ © 1985 Liberty Records A Division Of Capitol Records Inc. Manufactured By Capitol Records Inc. A Subsidiary of Capitol Industries - EMI Inc. Hollywood And Vine Streets, Hollywood, California. Factories Jacksonville, Illinois Winchester, Virginia
Underneath is a list of the publishing dates for each track, preceding each one is a 'symbol' attached to it conforming to the ones shown in the 'box' above. Symbols and dates are shown in the order they appear on the list, not the order on the tracklist:
Side 2, tracks 4, 5 - • ℗ 1976 Liberty Records, A Division Of Capitol Records, Inc.
Side 1, track 2 - † ℗ 1978 Liberty Records, A Division Of Capitol Records, Inc.
Side 2, track 2 - ° ℗ 1980 Liberty Records, A Division Of Capitol Records, Inc.
Side 1, track 1, side 2, tracks 1, 3 - * ℗ 1977 Liberty Records, A Division Of Capitol Records, Inc.
Side 1, tracks 4, 5 - ‡ ℗ 1979 Liberty Records, A Division Of Capitol Records, Inc.
Side 1, track 3 - § ℗ 1981 Liberty Records, A Division Of Capitol Records, Inc.
Title, "Short Stories"
Catalogue #, LIBLP 1040
Alternative catalogue #, side 1, (LT 1-51170), side 2, (LT 2-51170)
Right side, coloured 'Liberty' logo with 'Made In New Zealand' on top.
All Tracks Copyright Control
(P) 1985 Liberty Records a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Mfd. by Liberty Records, Inc., A Subsidiary of Capitol Industries - EMI, U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout etched): LIBLP 1040 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout etched): LIBLP 1040 B
|LT-51170||Kenny Rogers||Short Stories (LP, Comp)||Liberty||LT-51170||US||1985|
|LT 551170, LT-51170||Kenny Rogers||Short Stories (LP, Comp, Club)||Liberty, Liberty||LT 551170, LT-51170||US||1985|