Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
Voice [Disc Jockey] – Sean Donahue
|A5||The Return Of Jackie And Judy||3:12|
|B1||Baby, I Love You
Written-By – Phil Spector/Jeff Barry/Ellie Greenwich*
|B2||I Can't Make It On Time||2:32|
|B3||This Ain't Havana||2:18|
|B4||Rock'N'Roll High School||2:38|
|B5||All The Way||2:29|
|B6||High Risk Insurance||2:08|
- Recorded At – Gold Star Studios
- Recorded At – Excalibur Studios
- Recorded At – Devonshire Studios
- Recorded At – Salty Dog Studios
- Recorded At – Original Sound Studio
- Mastered At – Amigo Studios
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Taco Tunes
- Published By – Mother Bertha Music, Inc.
- Published By – Trio Music Co., Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Art Direction – John Gillespie
- Bass – Dee Dee Ramone
- Design [Album] – Spencer Drate
- Drums – Marky Ramone
- Engineer – Boris Menart, Larry Levine
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bruce Gold
- Guitar – Johnny Ramone
- Mastered By – PB*
- Other [Musical Director] – Ed Stasium
- Other [Production Coordinator] – Donna Sekulidis
- Photography By – Mick Rock
- Piano, Organ – Barry Goldberg
- Producer – Phil Spector
- Saxophone – Steve Douglas
- Vocals – Joey Ramone
- Written-By – Ramones (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
NotesPressed at Capitol's Winchester plant as identified by the "WW" and / or "—◁" inscriptions in the runouts. This version includes the "3300 Warner Blvd." address in the text along the bottom rim of the center labels.
©1980 Sire Records Company
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications Company
Made in U.S.A.
All selections published by Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc./Taco Tunes-ASCAP, except B1 published by Mother Bertha Music Inc./Trio Music Co. Inc.-BMI
Recorded in L.A. at Gold Star Studios, Excalibur Studios, Devonshire Sound Studios, Salty Dog Studios amd Original Sound Studios
Including color inner sleeve with lyrics and credits
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, var.1): SRK-1-6077 RE-1-WW-1 F3 AMIGO-PB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, var.1): SRK-2-6077 RE1- WW1 #2 AMIGO-PB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, var.2): SRK-1-6077-RE-WW-1 #3 ·—◁ AMIGO-PB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, var.2): SRK-2-6077-RE1-WW 1 #2 ·—◁ AMIGO-PB
|SRK 6077||Ramones||End Of The Century (LP, Album)||Sire||SRK 6077||US||1980|
|58286, 58 286||Ramones||End Of The Century (LP, Album)||WEA, Sire, Sire||58286, 58 286||Greece||1980|
|WPCP-3145||Ramones||End Of The Century (CD, Album, RE)||Sire||WPCP-3145||Japan||1990|
|SRK 6077||Ramones||End Of The Century (LP, Album)||Sire||SRK 6077||Italy||1980|
|SRK 6077P||Ramones||End Of The Century (LP, Album, Pic)||Sire||SRK 6077P||UK||Unknown|