|A2||Revolt At L-5||4:51|
|B1||After The Earthquake||3:30|
|B2||Falcons And Eagles||5:44|
|B3||Flight Of The Looking Glass||3:22|
|B5||An End To History||6:11|
- Produced At – Synergy Studio
- Engineered At – Synergy Studio
- Produced At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Engineered At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Marketed By – Jem Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Passport Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Passport Records, Inc.
- Published By – Venerable Music, Inc.
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Art Direction – Murray Brenman
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Cliff Hodsdon
- Engineer [SMPTE Transfer Engineer] – Gary Rosen
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Pete Turner
- Written-By [All Titles By], Producer, Engineer – Larry Fast
NotesThe subtitle appears on the back of sleeve and labels.
Some copies include a 8.5 x 11 inch insert advertising a special offer for the mailorder only release Computer Experiments Volume One.
Side A total time: 21:49
Side B total time: 23:22
Produced and engineered from January 2 to June 1, 1981 at the Synergy Studio (by the great swamp) and House Of Music (West Orange, New Jersey).
Mastered at Masterdisk (New York City) June 3, 1981.
P & C 1981 Passport Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Etched, Masterdisk and EDP Stamped): PB-6005-A MASTERDISK EDP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Etched, Masterdisk and EDP Stamped): PB-6005-B MASTERDISK EDP
|PBC-6005||Synergy||Audion (Cass, Album)||Passport Records||PBC-6005||US||1981|
|WEA 58 380||Synergy||Audion (Electronic Compositions For The Post Modern Age) (LP, Album)||WEA International Inc.||WEA 58 380||Netherlands||1981|
|314 558 046-2||Synergy||Audion (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Chronicles, Third Contact||314 558 046-2||US||1998|
|LOGO 1033||Synergy||Audion (LP)||Logo||LOGO 1033||UK||1981|
|PBCD 6005||Synergy||Audion (CD, Album)||Passport Records||PBCD 6005||US||1988|