Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Taking It Easy
Written-By – Lewins*
Written-By – De Fleur*
- Licensed From – Dynamo Records
- Pressed By – Lyntone Recordings Ltd. – LYN 3930
- Published By – Carlin Music
- Pressed By – Lyntone Recordings Ltd. – LYN 3931
- Producer – The Count Bishops
NotesLicensed from Dynamo Records, Holland.
A dynamite recording.
Catalog number S 5-A on labels, NS.5 on sleeve.
Paper sleeve with dull finish and square-edged cut-away on back. Less detail on faces than The Count Bishops - Train, Train / Taking It Easy.
Labels are clearly printed with even half-tones.
This version is identified in 45 Revolutions as the second Chiswick pressing. The stampers are identical.
(The Count Bishops - Train, Train / Taking It Easy is identified as the first pressing: it has the S.5. catalog number on the back of the sleeve, more detail to the photos, and no cut-away. Print quality of the label half-tones is sometimes blotchy.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): S5 AA1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): S5 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): LYN 3930
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): LYN 3931
|S 5||The Count Bishops||Train, Train / Taking It Easy (7")||Chiswick Records||S 5||UK||1976|
|DYR 45001||The Count Bishops||Taking It Easy (7")||Dynamo Records||DYR 45001||Netherlands||1977|