|Symphony No. 6 In F, Op. 68 (Pastoral)|
|A1||1st Movement: Awakening Of Pleasant Feelings Upon Arriving In The Country (Allegro Ma Non Troppo)|
|A2||2nd Movement: Scene At The Brook (Andante Molto Mosso)|
|B.a||3rd Movement: Peasants' Merrymaking (Allegro)|
|B.b||4th Movement: The Storm (Allegro)|
|B.c||5th Movement: Shepherds' Hymn After The Storm (Allegretto)|
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Manufactured By – PRT Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – PRT Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Academy Sound & Vision Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Academy Sound & Vision Ltd.
- Composed By – Beethoven*
- Conductor – James Loughran
- Design [Sleeve], Design Concept – Michael Breese
- Orchestra – Hallé Orchestra
- Plated By – PAG
- Producer – John Boyden
- Sleeve Notes – John Nicole
NotesReissue of Enigma VAR 1036, which was issued in 1978.
- Blue labels with black print
- "Made in England"
- "℗ 1978"
- "An Enigma Classics Recording"
- Varnished, semi-glossy sleeve
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace & Co Ltd. England"
- "©℗ 1978
ACADEMY SOUND AND VISION LTD
115 FULHAM ROAD, LONDON SW3 6RL.
Manufactured and Distributed by P.R.T. Records Ltd.,
132 Western Road, Mitcham, Surrey CR4 3UT."
- "Also Available on Cassette ZCALH 902"
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- Sub tracks are not banded on vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - hand etched - this variant): ALH 902 AXDS 10357-2 PAG B C [B scratched out]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - hand etched - this variant): AXDS 10358-2 ALH 902 PAG W
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): AXDS 10357
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): AXDS 10358