|A2||Method To The Madness||3:55|
|A4||You + Me = Love||11:10|
|B1||Hole In The Wall||3:20|
|B3||Life Ain't So Easy||3:57|
|B4||Take A Vacation From Life (And Visit Your Dreams)||4:30|
|B5||Let's Go Down To The Disco||9:10|
- Record Company – Whitfield Record Corp.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – May Twelfth
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Sound Factory West
- Recorded At – Motown Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Sound Factory West
- Mixed At – Motown Recording Studios
- Arranged By – Norman Whitfield, Paul Riser
- Coordinator [Album Coordinator] – Clay McMurray
- Design, Illustration [Cover] – Norman Whitfield
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Learnard "Colonel Disco" Jackson*, Norman Whitfield, Steve Maslow, Steve Smith
- Musician [Musicians], Bass – Lequeint "Duke" Jobe
- Musician [Musicians], Bongos [Bongo] – Terral Santiel
- Musician [Musicians], Guitar – John McGhee*, Kenji Brown, Melvin "Wah Wah" Ragin*
- Musician [Musicians], Keyboards – Victor Nix
- Musician [Musicians], Keyboards [Keyboard] – Mark Davis , Michael Nash
- Musician [Musicians], Percussion [Percussions] – Henry Garner
- Musician [Musicians], Saxophone [Sax] – Michael Moore
- Musician [Musicians], Trumpet – Freddie Dunn, Kenny Copeland
- Other [Wardrobe & Makeup Technician] – Linda Thompson
- Performer [Undisputed Truth] – Calvin "Dhaakk" Stephenson*, Joe Harris, Taka Boom, Tyrone "Lil Ty" Barkley*
- Photography By – Gernot Plitz
- Producer – Norman Whitfield
- Written-By – John McGhee* (tracks: B4), Norman Whitfield, Rochelle Runnells (tracks: B1, B2)
NotesThe artist is credited as "The Undisputed Truth" on spine & front cover and as "Undisputed Truth" on back cover & labels
No sticker on rear sleeve to show track listing. Track listing on labels and rear cover differ.
℗ 1976 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© 1976 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
May Twelfth/Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp.-BMI (A1, A2, B1, B2
Stone Diamond Music Corp.-BMI (A3, A4, B3 to B5)
Melvin "WahWah" Ragin appears courtesy of Epic Records
John McGhee appears courtesy of A&M Records
Special thanks to Anthony W. Jones
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: WHI-1-2967-RE1 JW3 #1
- Matrix / Runout: WHI-2-2967-RE1 JW1 #2
|WH 2967||Undisputed Truth||Method To The Madness (LP, Album, Los)||Whitfield Records||WH 2967||US||1976|
|WH 2967||The Undisputed Truth*||Method To The Madness (LP, Album, Win)||Whitfield Records||WH 2967||US||1976|
|BS 2967||Undisputed Truth||Method To The Madness (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Whitfield Records||BS 2967||Australia||1977|
|WB 56 289||Undisputed Truth||Method To The Madness (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 289||Netherlands||1976|
|WOU 2967||Undisputed Truth||Method To The Madness (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 2967||US||2011|