Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||At The Jazz Band Ball
Written-By – Shields*, La Rocca*
Written-By – Handy*
|A3||I Want A Girl Just Like The Girl That Married Dear Old Dad
Vocals [Vocal] – Kenny Ball, Paddy LightfootWritten-By – Von Tilzer*, Dillon*
Written-By – Lodge*
Written-By – Carmichael*
Written-By – Senter*
Written-By – Stitzerl*
|B2||Jazz Me Blues
Written-By – Delaney*
|B3||I've Been Floating Down The Old Green River
Vocals [Vocal] – Kenny BallWritten-By – Kalmar*, Cooper*
|B4||There Ain't No Sweet Man Worth The Salt Of My Tears
Written-By – Fisher*
|B5||Am I Blue
Vocals [Vocal] – Kenny BallWritten-By – Clarke*, Akst*
|B6||That's A Plenty
Written-By – Pollack*
- Recorded At – Pye Studios
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter
- Published By – Campbell Connelly
- Published By – Feldman
- Published By – Southern
- Published By – Herman Darewski
- Record Company – Pye Records (Sales) Ltd.
- Mastered At – Pye Studios
- Mastered By – ♢S
- Performer – Davy Jones , John Bennett, Paddy Lightfoot, Ron Bowden, Ron Weatherburn, Vic Pitt
- Producer [Produced By] – Pye Records (Sales) Ltd.
- White labels with black text
- "Recording first published 1964"
- "Made in England" in rim text
- Laminated on front only
- Straight three-way flipbacks
- "Produced by Pye Records (Sales) Ltd. A.T.V. House, Gt. Cumberland Place, London W.I."
- "Recorded in the Pye Recording Studios, 17 Gt. Cumberland Place, London W.I."
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd. Patents pending"
- Tracks A1, A3: Francis, Day & Hunter
- Tracks A2, B4, B6: Campbell, Connelly
- Tracks A4, B3, B5: Feldman
- Track A5: Southern
- Tracks A6 to B2: Herman Darewski
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): TT1051A-2◇S 4 KT B [4 KT B is hand etched]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): TT1051B-2◇S 1 KT A [1 KT A is hand etched]
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): TT.1051-A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): TT.1051-B
- Rights Society: N.C.B. B.I.E.M. G.E.M.A.