|A1||The Golden Age Of Rock 'N' Roll||3:28|
|A4||Crash Street Kidds||4:25|
|B1||Born Late '58||3:58|
|B3||Pearl 'N' Roy (England)||4:25|
|B4||Through The Looking Glass||4:34|
|B5||Roll Away The Stone||3:08|
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Remixed At – Air Studios
- Overdubbed At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – H & H Music
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Arranged By – Ian Hunter (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5), Overend Watts (tracks: B1)
- Backing Vocals – Barry St. John, Sue And Sunny*
- Bass, Vocals – Overend Watts
- Design Concept, Design [Sleeve] – Roslav Szaybo
- Drums – Dale Griffin
- Engineer [Advision] – Mike Dunne, Paul Hardiman
- Engineer [AIR] – Bill Price, Gary Edwards, Peter Swettenham, Sean Milligan
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Morgan Fisher
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Ariel Bender
- Management – H And H Enterprises
- Photography By – John Brown
- Piano – Ian* (tracks: B5), Morgan* (tracks: A1, B2)
- Producer – Dale Griffin, Ian Hunter, Overend Watts
- Supervised By [Production] – Dan Loggins
- Tenor Saxophone – Howie Casey
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Jock McPherson
- Violin, Orchestrated By – Graham Preskitt*
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Ian Hunter
- Voice [Chat] – Ian* (tracks: B5), Lynsey De Paul (tracks: B5)
- Written-By – I. Hunter* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5), O. Watts* (tracks: B1)
Notes℗ © 1974 CBS, Inc.
Terre Haute Pressing variant of this Pitman press by same catalog #.
Custom inner sleeve contains lyrics and credits; lists different publishers than this Terre Haute press.
Recorded at Advision Studios, London W.1. January 1974
Re-mixed and dubbed at AIR (London) Studios 2 and 3 February 1974
Track B5 Published by Island Music Ltd.; all others April Music Inc./H. & H. Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 32871
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL 32871
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc º stamp): º P AL-32871-1B 1T
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc º stamp): º P BL-32871-1B 1T
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|S 69062, 69062||Mott The Hoople||The Hoople (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS||S 69062, 69062||UK||1974|
|467833 2||Mott The Hoople||The Hoople (CD, Album)||Columbia||467833 2||UK||Unknown|
|25AP 1285||Mott The Hoople||'The Hoople' (LP, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||25AP 1285||Japan||1978|
|467969 2||Mott The Hoople||The Hoople (CD, Album, RE)||Columbia||467969 2||UK||Unknown|
|SOPM 121, SOPM-121||Mott The Hoople||The Hoople (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony, CBS/Sony||SOPM 121, SOPM-121||Japan||1974|